The writer works together with designers to own content calendars and campaign execution for multiple brands.
At HABERLAND Media, we’re lucky that everyone on our team thinks strategically, understands the world of huge campaigns and content, and shares a passion for emerging technology.
Who Are You?
You're an exceptional team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving for various verticals, and have a passion for storytelling on every platform. You’re an an creative person who knows how to deliver. You love to write and you are always looking for ways to improve your writing. You can execute efficiently and you have exceptional time management skills. You’re aware of your own strengths and your own weaknesses. You’re calm in the face of a challenge. You’ll be working primarily within the digital world, so the portfolio you submit reflect this, however, we would love to see your overall solutions and ideas.
The Task At Hand:
- Be responsible for content calendars to campaigns;
- Help to support and deliver on our core product and various brand campaigns;
- Deeply care about concepting, developing, writing, and putting our team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for your work;
- Be a friendly mentor and a proficient doer when working within our team.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3-5+ years of experience in writing;
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, economics, information science, engineering or entrepreneurial creds;
- Experience in social & digital, media and agency field;
- Strong conceptual skills;
- Strategic thinking skills and a passion for creating strategically focused campaigns;
- Exceptional time management, organization, and communication skills;
- A talent for switching easily among brand voices;
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to change your writing to tell that story on multiple platforms;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multiple teams, providing guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A mastery of industry best practices;
- A sparkling personality that will match well with the existing HABERLAND Media family and a smile on your face a majority of the time;
- Basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in social media platforms and their abilities/limitations;
- Experience working with developers, designers, and team focused creative process;
- An obsession with sports, food, music, films, [fill in the bank] - we love people who can bring their own interest into our team.
Please send your application to email@example.com.