HABERLANDMedia is searching for an Account Supervisor, someone who geeks out over earnings announcements, Snapchat’s evolving business model, and Pinterest’s beta ad products. If you are also in love with strategy and client services, we’re eager to meet you.
The Task At Hand:
- Efficiently communicating to your Account Director;
- Take responsibility of your client relationship and social strategy, ensuring recommendations are intelligent, grounded in creative insights, blow KPIs out of the water, and ultimately, help them sell shit!;
- Responsible for assignments centered around internal and operational initiatives, as provided by your Account Director;
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Content Marketing, Paid Media, and Search Engine Optimization) to improve and execute on client needs.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- A Bachelor's degree or entrepreneurial creds with 3-5+ years of experience working within the social & digital, media and agency field;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of industries and sectors, with the ability to translate strategy into digital tactics;
- An understanding of brand marketing, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and strengthen traditional channels, while nurturing relationships with partner agencies;
- A positive outlook that contributes to an already terrific company culture, and healthy business.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.